Be Proactive, Not Reactive with AppCheck NG
Stack Group are pleased to announce a new partnership with industry leading cyber-security organisation - AppCheck NG.
Appcheck NG provide an automated website, application and external infrastructure scanner. This SaaS solution enables clients to run thorough security assessments of their web applications and network perimeter in order to check for vulnerabilities. Once the assessment is complete, AppCheck NG offers easy to follow remediation in order to reduce the risk of outside attack.
Why Use AppCheck NG?
Web Application security is becoming an integral part of organisational security strategy. Over 85% of hacks in 2016 were external, with thousands of new hacking techniques emerging on a weekly basis. Regular vulnerability scanning therefore ensures that companies stay on top of any past, present and future cyber threat, resulting in a proactive rather than reactive approach to security.
Features and Benefits.
• AppCheck tests for all the critical vulnerabilities in the OWASP Top 10 including SQL Injection and XSS.
• Ability to schedule and automate regular vulnerability scans.
• Detects vulnerabilities on first principles as well as known signatures.
• Authenticated Scanning
• Can scan multistage platforms with GoScript
What makes Appcheck different from other vendors?
• Appcheck has been built by UK based CREST and CHECK accredited penetration testers.
• All of Appcheck’s support comes directly from penetration testers who fully understand the vulnerabilities.
• We have developed a scripting language called GoScript, which allows us to automate multi stage authentication and user work flows.
At Stack Group we are delighted to become the first partner in the North West region to offer AppCheck to our customers. As an IT Security specialist, Stack are committed to providing the most up to date and intelligent security solutions. We feel that AppCheck NG is a perfect fit for our company, as it promotes a proactive approach to security, rather than a reactive response.
About Stack Group
Founded in 1979, profitable and growing, The Stack Group provide a comprehensive range of IT services and solutions from cabling through to cloud services.
Our offerings encompass all aspects of business continuity, virtualisation, data storage, networking and security. With two wholly-owned, UK-based, ISO27001 accredited datacentres, all of our vSTAX® cloud solutions are industry certified and comply with EU regulations.
From our office locations in Liverpool and London, we provide leading edge technologies to client locations across the UK.
To learn more about our I.T security services click the button below