Six Security Questions Every Company Should Be Asking
At Stack Group we consult with IT Security Managers at companies throughout the UK.
We recently held a Cyber-Security Forum with representatives from many industries including transport & distribution, sport, legal and professional services. Based on the discussions at this forum we have produced a list of pertinent security questions which every organisations should be asking.
1. How do you protect from website vulnerabilities?
2. Would a data breach, where all of your customer details were stolen and distributed across the internet, affect the reputation of your business?
3. How often do you back up essential company information, how often are restore tests performed and when was your business continuity plan last tested?
4. Do users have data on laptops, mobile phones and removable media such as USB sticks? How is that data currently protected?
5. How are my staff being educated to spot fraudulent and suspicious emails?
6. How have you begun your preparations for the implementation of GDPR?
As an authorised partner of industry leading vendors such as Sophos, Kaspersky, Zerto and AppCheck, Stack Group are uniquely positioned to work with you on IT solutions which encompass all elements of security, business continuity and disaster recovery.
If you would like a free consultation to address any of the questions in our list, please contact us.
About Stack Group
Founded in 1979, profitable and growing, The Stack Group provide a comprehensive range of IT services and solutions from cabling through to cloud services. Our offerings encompass all aspects of business continuity, virtualisation, data storage, networking and security.
With two wholly-owned, UK-based, ISO27001 accredited datacentres, all of our vSTAX® cloud solutions are industry certified and comply with EU regulations.
From our office locations in Liverpool and London, we provide leading edge technologies to client locations across the UK.